Channel selection is quick and easy to access with large, independent Group and Channel knobs. Each panel button has only 1 function. The large easy to read display shows channel (or frequency) and operating status at a glance.
Data operation capability
The powerful 150W* (PEP) transmitter provides long distance communication, and ensures that power is always available to you-even during demanding RTTY (radio teletype) or e-mail operation.
*60W (PEP) above 24MHz bands.
- Optional automatic antenna tuner, AT-140/AT-130, matches the radio to your antenna
- 0.5 to 29.9999MHz wide band general coverage receive
- Channel knob allows the user to tune specific frequencies around a memory channel
- 2 DIN connectors for external equipment connection-linear amplifier, FSK terminal, e-mail modem, etc.
- 2-tone alarm built-in (Optional depending on version)
- NMEA 0183 interface included